Ready to Own a Piece of LaneAxis? Invest Now!
Hello LaneAxis Shareholders and Supporters,
As we head into Labor Day weekend (and football opening weekend!), the LaneAxis Team continues to work its tail off to keep moving that ball downfield.
Before we dive into the platform and network progress, let’s discuss the Early Bird in the room.
Your opportunity to pick up LaneAxis shares – with 10% bonus shares tacked on – is coming to a close. Our Early Bird Bonus Share promotion ends this Saturday, September 3. This message is particularly targeted to the several hundred people who “indicated interest” prior to our campaign launch. While many of you have indeed completed your investments – pushing us closer to the $1 million mark – several hundred have not. Based on our analysis, several hundred people have completed 80% of the process to secure their investment.
Plainly stated, if you’ve completed 80% of the process – it behooves you to finish up the remaining 20% (a very straightforward process) now while you can still earn an extra 10% bonus shares. Once this promotion is over – it’s over. To complete your investment, you can click on the customized email link you received at the beginning of the process. Otherwise, click here to log in to the DealMaker portal to complete your investment.
LaneAxis has officially deployed its outbound call center to recruit new shippers and carriers into the network. This call center will supplement the efforts of our in-house Sales and Operations Teams, which are more focused on new shipper/carrier onboarding as well as ensuring new loads are being properly assigned and completed. Eventually we plan to expand the call center to 100+ agents.
In the meantime, LaneAxis just welcomed two prominent new shippers to the Direct Network. One is a major national food company that provides the finest handpicked cuts of meat to retailers small and large including Walmart.
The second is a leading Virginia-based manufacturer of hardwood, softwood and natural pellet products.
Separately, LaneAxis is currently in the process of building out 90-day full integration roadmaps for five midsize shippers. Of course, we’d love to share the names of all these shippers, but the nature of LaneAxis being a “disruptive threat” to freight brokers, 3PLs and large trucking companies means we must be protective of our customers’ identities. Many of these shippers have long relied on the services of these intermediaries – and still do. Transitioning to the LaneAxis Direct Network must be a phased process for these companies, thus they must maintain good relations with these organizations, at least for now. Once LaneAxis has grown to the point where shippers can commit to moving 100% of their loads through the network, we’ll be able to lift the veil of anonymity of these organizations and share their identities with you.
In case you missed our big announcement last week, LaneAxis has entered into a formal licensing agreement with Doc Immutable to begin implementation of our immutable ledger software that verifies insurance documents with the click of a button.
We hope you are pleased with these updates – and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with significant pending updates we hope to push out soon.
Of course we’ll continue to keep you updated on any and all significant company developments.
Thanks again for your continued support #LaneAxisNation!
LaneAxis is pleased to announce a partnership with a..
LaneAxis is hitting the gas pedal in our collaboration with GTFO..
Inbound Logistics Magazine, one of the leading publications in the..
In this lengthy Q&A session with data security expert David..
As we shared with you in a blog post/press release..