Laneaxis Community Rules and Guidelines
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Members may not:
- Post contact information (phone numbers, emails, websites, etc.).
- Violate local, state, national or international law.
- Refuse to follow the instructions of LaneAxis staff.
- Post profanity, hostile language, or disruptive comments.
- “Stalk” or harass other members of the LaneAxis community.
- Instigate illegal activities or violations of the LaneAxis User Agreement.
- Post content (either graphic or text) that’s offensive in nature or violates the LaneAxis User Agreement. in any way.
- Attempt to impersonate a member of our site or LaneAxis staff.
- Make legal claims or statements against other members, LaneAxis employees, LaneAxis partners, or the LaneAxis marketplace.
- Post instances of member violations or fraud. To report suspected violations or fraud, please follow the procedures in the LaneAxis User Agreement.
- Use false registration information or create multiple accounts. This may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated user accounts.
- Messages posted to LaneAxis by community members are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person posting the message.
- All warnings, sanctions, and suspensions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in the LaneAxis User Agreement.