Laneaxis Community Rules and Guidelines
To ensure our platform remains a professional and safe environment for all members, it’s important that everyone adhere to our policies when posting to our site.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Violation of the following rules is grounds for immediate content removal and/or account suspension. Determination of all violations is at the sole discretion of LaneAxis.
Members may not:
- Post contact information (phone numbers, emails, websites, etc.).
- Violate local, state, national or international law.
- Refuse to follow the instructions of LaneAxis staff.
- Post profanity, hostile language, or disruptive comments.
- “Stalk” or harass other members of the LaneAxis community.
- Instigate illegal activities or violations of the LaneAxis User Agreement.
- Post content (either graphic or text) that’s offensive in nature or violates the LaneAxis User Agreement. in any way.
- Attempt to impersonate a member of our site or LaneAxis staff.
- Make legal claims or statements against other members, LaneAxis employees, LaneAxis partners, or the LaneAxis marketplace.
- Post instances of member violations or fraud. To report suspected violations or fraud, please follow the procedures in the LaneAxis User Agreement.
- Use false registration information or create multiple accounts. This may result in permanent sanction or suspension of all associated user accounts.
- Messages posted to LaneAxis by community members are solely the opinions and responsibility of the person posting the message.
- All warnings, sanctions, and suspensions are in accordance with the guidelines set out in the LaneAxis User Agreement.
As respect is one of our company core values, we expect all members of our community – shipping customers, service providers, and LaneAxis employees – to act with empathy, honesty, transparency, and integrity. To that end, LaneAxis does not tolerate the use of hostile, offensive, profane, or vulgar language, nor do we tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, or disability. The use of such language or engaging in discriminatory behavior, either on the marketplace or during a transaction, is grounds for account suspension.
In summary, we expect all members to be courteous and respectful when posting content to LaneAxis. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our website’s rules and guidelines.